Friday, October 10, 2008

shoes too bright for paris

today my french work colleague commented on how bright my green shoes are. he said that nobody in paris wears shoes like this. hmm... really? i will stand out.

we chatted about my flat-searching and i showed him where i might be staying. he told me about the good things around this area - the markets, a garden, good walks, proximity to bars. i asked what his favourite bar was, and he said Open Café. he also recommended Raidd Bar, where you get to watch men showering behind glass walls. i think i'll have to check that one out. it's not often you get to watch men shower while you sip your gin and tonic.

and then he says "oh yeah, sex clubs" and starts web-searching some more, leaning over me, into me, in my glass-walled office. did i mention he's married to the boss. it was strange, amusing, and slightly hot. i secretly wanted people to walk past, see how close we were, and suspect that something was going on.

tomorrow's my last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment