Wednesday, May 19, 2010

last night's dream

i was boarding an aeroplane. there was an escalator that went up, somehow, through the aeroplane and ended on top of the plane. we (me and others i can't remember) got off the escalator onto the squishy surface of the roof. it was like foam covered in plastic. not too foamy, but soft, shiny and white. it has some give and my feet slightly sunk in, with each step. somehow i ended up near the nose of the plane. others were stepping off the escalator and descending into the aircraft in a nearby opening. i somehow, and slowly, started slipping off the curved edge. we were at a great height but i wasn't scared. i knew it was nothing to punch some holes in the foamy surface of the plane and climb back up. so i did. and i walked the squishy plastic to the entrance, then into the plane. an admin person from my school was on board also. it seemed we were traveling together, but sitting apart. i realised i didn't have a boarding pass or my passport, that they might be in my checked-in luggage. what could i do or say to the flight attendant? i talked with my admin about this, but she couldn't really help. she went and found her seat. i was quite scared that i might be kicked off the flight. how could i not think to bring my boarding pass, or at least my passport? i felt stupid and anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment