Thursday, June 26, 2008

smile you're in kensington

that's what is written on a sign in the middle of anzac parade. i pass by it a lot. i like it a lot. i'm sure, on the odd occasion, it has made me smile. a successful campaign? or just me.

i'm about to move out of my temporary waterloo residence into a temporary randwick residence. it will be good. though i have grown more attached to waterloo than i thought. i will miss the pool that's always relatively empty. i'll miss it's proximity to good food. though i like that i'll be able to discover more places soon, in my new postcode.

today is good. today i can breathe. i'm not rushing around like a maniac. nor am i feeling guilty for doing little study/work. though i will head to work shortly. just a short walk to my other desk, with other paperwork relating to other goals. i like my new workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment