Tuesday, April 26, 2011

thirty six

so this is thirty six. but my birthday is postponed because today (which will start after i sleep) is too full for such matters.

today is me finishing this chapter and preparing that lecture. thursday will taste sweeter.

i hope at thirty seven that i won't be writing such chapters. i hope at thirty seven that this thing will be done, made, finished, gone. i will file it away under 'over and out'.

but of course, not all of my wishes are granted. my boyfriend for a day project is not going ahead. perhaps it was built to fail. maybe i need to wish for something i really do want, because i don't want a boyfriend. all my fictional and future BFs just aren't cutting it. parisian lover hasn't replied to my email, bike boy is in the waiting bay ("let's leave it til may") and boyfriend for my birthday never bought a train ticket.

i've no time for boyfriends or boyfriend projects, but perhaps i can resume other projects on thursday. yes, on thursday i can sit with paper and scissors, and resume my cutting of naked men.

here's a preview, courtesy of mila's igadget:



i want a boyfriend about as much as i want to write another thesis. actually, no, anything would be less troublesome than thesis. thesis steals my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment