Thursday, April 21, 2011

happy holidays

it was difficult to wake up. and it took a few attempts to leave the house and get to the pool. but eventually i got there. and the swim was great. and the raspberry and sour cream brioche was amazing. and the coffee hit the spot. good morning? yes it was.

then back at home i realised that i've lost my glasses. the new and rather expensive ones. i spent the following hours calling and searching. they're not at that person's home; they're not in that share-car; they haven't been found on a bus... fuck knows where they are.

then my computer at uni doesn't boot. then it does but it's really slow and i make the mistake of rebooting it. the IT person doesn't show up. then the coffee shop person didn't understand my order. i repeated it, she nodded, but i'm pretty sure black coffee shouldn't be cloudy. i drank it, even though each sip felt like a punch.

my feet are dragging and my eyes are foggy. i've given up trying to improve this day. i'll just write my thesis now.

No comments:

Post a Comment