Monday, August 2, 2010

fuck you fuck you fuck you

so i sent an email saying that as i have a postgrad review in august i expect not to need one in november. i say that i'm about to book a trip abroad for all of november.

so she sends an email that says:

Regardless of whether we have a follow-up review in August... you also need to have your annual review in November and this is not negotiable, so you need to book your trip either before or after the review.

I am sorry if this seem inflexible but you have not idea how difficult it is to get all the appropriate people in the room at the same time.

Kind regards
[name]


it's been a long day, and this makes me want to punch a wall. "sorry if this seems inflexible"? fuck you. it doesn't seem it, it is inflexible. it's ridiculous. the days you ask me to be available are November 16-18 - middle of the fucking month. November is my only holiday option. a holiday is my only impetus to keep working like your fucking slave. so fuck you entirely. argh!

i think i'll respond more cordially after a good night's sleep.

or maybe i'll just book my flight tonight. oops. sorry. au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment