Monday, September 28, 2009

i want a divorce

i feel kind kinda knotted at the moment. caffeinated, tired (exhausted even), and wanting to cry or scream or both.

my supervisors keep wanting me to write for them. i don't write for them, i write for me. i want to tell them to fuck off.

yesterday morning, in bed, i wrote a zine. see, i'm productive. but i don't produce for them. and that's the problem. they think i'm difficult. i am difficult. but they don't like that. fuck them.

grr... i had such plans today to write, to make headway into this chapter which is thus far only a bunch of notes and thoughts churning away inside me. and this is what they want. but now they've contributed to my angst. my paralysis set off by their guilt-inducing emails.

i just composed a response and read over it several times to tone down my angst. i told them i'm tired. i wanted to say "leave me the fuck alone".

supervision and me are incompatible. i make zines. and words. and things. and none of this needs supervision. well it hasn't so far. and i don't care if it's judged to be no good. if it makes me feel good then it's good. like my writings, my friends, the things i do.

this may not make sense. bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment