Tuesday, February 17, 2009

fair day

yesterday was fair day. i was tempted to go as i've not been before. but it rained, so i chose not to.

J said she drove past and felt very un-gay. S ended up going - said it was a nice crowd. i asked P if he went and he didn't even know what it is. he's not out, lives in the outer suburbs with his parents. he's one of my internet friends.

last night i chatted to A from istanbul. another person i'm yet to meet. but we chatted on cam, and i was a bit smitten by his beauty. dark features and a cheeky smile. he was in a net cafe. he wants me to find him a job in australia. he is currently jobless and computerless and therefore living at home. he's 25.

we flirted and he said he wished he was lying in the bed next to me. but i suspect my attraction is entwined with my location, my wealth, my ability to do many things that he cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment